PREPARING FOR THE ECLIPSE: Centering and expanding
Join Tahni Holt and Suniti Dernovsek for a summer camping retreat near Eugene Oregon. We engage with practices of various somatic and improvisational techniques that draws attention to embodied experience and highlights individual’s process.
Together we will:
- Camp in a beautiful location
- Enjoy 6 vibrant meals by Eatin’ Alive.
- Receive meditation and movement instruction
- Come together in community for support and conversation
- Relish in free time to walk in the woods or sit in a hammock
We explore new and old forms of movement as a way to reveal our preferences and habitual behaviors. Asana is a doorway into open responsiveness. Yet if the form becomes rigid we limit our ability to make contact with the freshness of the moment. If presence is the ability to differentiate one moment from another can we enliven our asana through new practices of movement, sensing, creativity and intention?
We are brave. We gather in retreat and attend to the beautiful natural environment surrounding Big Bear Camp. We take this time to activate a deeper sense of presence. And although the retreat is outside of our everyday lives, through an accumulation of material and time, what is offered is integrated into ourselves and enriches our lives as much away from retreat as within.
- Participants have the opportunity to stay Sunday night for the Eclipse on Monday
- Delicious food included! Prepared by the amazing Eatin’ Alive.
Cost: $298 per person Earlybird discount until July 21st